12 Apr Why You Should Consider Installing REALice!
Why should you consider going to REALice’s cold water resurfacing technology?
We’ve thought about it and are happy to tell you our easy-to-understand Top 5 Reasons to consider REALice:
1. Make better ice — REALice lets you make clear, strong and resilient ice. REALice drains the micro air bubbles from the water, resulting in a denser sheet of ice.
Did you know: ice made with REALice-treated water is 46% stronger than ice made with hot water?
2. Save by not heating the resurfacing water – resurfacing with cold water will let you typically save over 10,000 m3 of Natural Gas each year.
3. Reduce your compressor load – resurfacing with cold water means less heat needs to be removed when the water hits the ice.
4. Save on electricity – because REALice freezes faster than regular water, by resetting your brine temperature higher by 3-5F, you’ll make great ice and save around 20,000 kWh for each degree higher you’re able to reset your brine settings.
5. Make a difference to the environment – A typical single sheet will reduce its CO2 emissions by around 40t each year.
Those aren’t the only reasons, either! Our patented 3D-printed system is maintenance-free and has no moving parts. You won’t need to change filters, add chemicals or use any additional energy sources in order to make it work. It’s a brilliant example of fluid dynamics that will continue to reduce your energy spending and make great ice for years to come.
Want to know more? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to give you an idea of what your savings will be, and your R.O.I.