08 May May 27th at 1:00 PM EST – Zoom Webinar on REALice
Join us for this FREE Zoom Webinar entitled: “Cold Water Ice Resurfacing – Debunking the Myths”
We hope you’ll dial in on May 27th at 1:00 pm EST.
You will hear from front line ice makers with tips to make exceptional ice, while saving energy, reducing maintenance, lower run time and less greenhouse gas emissions using cold flood water.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Michael Pisocki, Operations Manager, Barclays Center/Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, New York – Professional hockey venues, home rinks of the NYIslanders
- Cam Coulter, Operations Coordinator, Mayfield Recreation Complex, Caledon, Ontario – Municipally-owned seasonal single pad
- Chet Murch, GM, The Rinks at Exeter, Exeter, New Hampshire – Twin pad, sand base
- Michael Knight, Supervisor of Arenas, Sardis Sports Complex, City of Chilliwack, British Columbia – Twin pad which became a triple in 2019 – one sand base
- Larry Bruyere, GM, Ice in Paradise, Goletha, California – New build incorporating REALice; single pad with studio rink
- Tyler Seitz, Senior Manager Ice and Building Operations, WinSport, Calgary, Alberta – Not-for-profit 4-pad at Canada Olympic Park – 1xOLY and 3xNHL
In addition, Cristina Guido, Acting Manager Energy & Environment from the Town of Caledon, ON will walk us through the verified savings on the town’s seasonal single-pad since they made the switch.
The webinar takes place on May 27th at 1:00 pm EST. Spots are limited, so secure your FREE spot now!
If you like to attend but can’t, please still register anyway. This way you will get access to the video recording of the seminar afterwards.
During COVID-19, MMC is working to help municipalities and rink managers through this difficult situation. This webinar is FREE to all attendees.
For further information please contact Astra Vaz at email@example.com